How much did FundRequest raise?

FundRequest raised 12,500,000 USD.

What was the token price at ICO?

The token was sold at ICO price of 1,800 FND/ETH

Was there a presale prior to the token sale?


Seed : 2,000 ETH was collected in August 2017  by friends, family and the first advisors that believed in the project.
Presale : The presale occurred 2 weeks prior to the token sale. We closed the presale after raising a total of 9,000,000 USD, our hard cap for all contributions prior to the token sale.

Were unsold tokens burnt?

No. FundRequest did not create tokens prior to the token sale. Only tokens bought during the seed, presale and token sale led to token creations during the token generation event on February 12th to February 14th. In other words: only tokens bought led to token creation.

What is the token Distribution?

40% of the total token volume were for sale. The remaining 60% is distributed as follows:

  • 30% ecosystem incentivisation to grow our network over a period of 5 years
  • 10% cold storage for 2 years
  • 18% team with a vesting period for 2 years and 6 months cliff
  • 2% advisors with a vesting period of 6 months

Joe bought 1,800 FND for the value of 1 ETH. The smart contract generates two function calls. The first function call transfers 1,800 FND to Joe's wallet and the second function call transfers 2,700 FND to our wallet. (1800 FND  = 40% x 4,500 FND)

2,700 FND is then distributed along the various vesting wallets.

What is the token contract address?

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who contributed, your support means everything to us!

Did this answer your question?