How is the token (FND) used?
- Tokens are required by the platform to raise a dispute on a request.
- Token holders are able to vote on disputes, in order to reach a community consensus.
- Tokens are required for posting a new request
- Tokens are required by the platform to pull skill tokens from the skill factory
- Tokens will be burned when multiple platforms request the same data
Why is a token necessary?
The FND token allows us to provide a decentralised autonomous governance of the platform, as the token rewards validated participation, as well as prevents spam or gaming of the network.